Saturday, April 18, 2009

Me

My Interests:
Makan... nice nice food, must 'jio' me if you know any.
photography... start to grow more interest in this hobby in this few years.
travel... since 2004, i decided that i will try my very best to give myself a break every end of the year.
blogging... i started this blog few years back, mainly wanting to keep some sweet memories & also to share my moments with frens.

Current TV Show watching:
Monday 7:55pm - 百万大歌星
Tuesday 10pm - CSI:NY5
Wednesday 10pm - CSI 9
Saturday 7:30pm - 射雕英雄传 ; 9:30pm - 爱就宅一起
Sunday 7:30pm - 射雕英雄传

Movies:
Actually I got a lot of movies that I wanna watch, but I don't like to go cinema to watch movie alone. =P

My Favorite Day:
It's my B'day!! =D cos it's that day that let me receive a lot of well-wishes from all my beloved friends. It's feel so great when I know that my friends remember me.


I'm a quiet/talkative person, depend on how well you know me lor =P. I need at least 8hrs of sleep, but normally didn't sleep so much lah, where got so much time? I like to enjoy the sound of the wave, used to go to West Coast to sit there & enjoy the quiet sea breeze by myself. =P

No comments: