Friday, June 15, 2007

Products & Services

Seem like many ppl that i know are doing freelance service, and everytime when they saw me, they will sure say... "hey, must help me promote hor... intro me to ur frens okie".
hmm...Okie, but since so many of your, it's so impossible that i keep going ard telling ppl right. So i decide to write down a list here, so all frens that read my blog will know lor XD.

Here's the list (can click the link direct to their website), the rest let me noe if u wanna look for them :-

  1. Website Designer - Haruport, Iris
  2. Designer (Namecards, Wedding cards etc) - N-Way Designs
  3. Magician / Host / Event Organiser - Aaron Ang
  4. Tutor (Pri & Sec Sch: Maths & Science) - Aaron
  5. Tutor (Pri Sch: Chinese & Maths) - Helen
  6. Photographer - Alan, BlessWedding88
  7. Insurance Agent - Siew Peng (AIA), Joie (Prudential)
  8. Estate Agent - Kar Weng (ERA)
  9. Drafting (Acad) - LancerTaz Design
  10. Handmade Accessories/Photo - Desired Jewellery, Pin-a-Photo
  11. Decorative Candles - Candlerella

Friends that wanna me to add u into the list or anyone looking for service from the above ppl...do drop me a comment or email okie thks ;p

1 comment:

HaruLoku said...

hey 堂姐!! nice little bloggy u have here and thank a lot for adding me to your list!! arigatou!!

i'll link ya too in my own bloggy, cya~~ ^_^