Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Botak Jones

Juz went to hv my lunch @ Botak Jones Clementi. Wow!! The Fish & Chips I ordered was marvellous!! =D

Botak Jones outlets are all located in coffeeshops in neighbourhood area (Clementi, Bedok, Woodlands, AMK, Toa Payoh, Depot Rd & Tuas). But they offers American style & restaurant quality food at a reasonable price. Their service are excellect too.

I normally dun eat fries, but this time I finished everything. Their fries are different from those western food stall that we normally eat. They're so crispy, they had cut down the amt of fries to be served (cos in american, they serve fries in a large amt) but if you feel that u hv not enough, can juz ask them for more, it's FOC.

I didn't bring camera that day, so no photoshot this time. Readers can check out their website here and go try it out yourself. They provide catering too.

*Cheers*

No comments: