Saturday, April 25, 2009

I like Care bears since young, especially TenderHeart Bear. I was at a shop few weeks back, and saw this poor little fellow, hanging on the shelf alone. He seem to be looking at me, and asking me to bring him out to 'play'.

So here he is... following me in & out. A helping hand in office? hmm... sort of ba...his duty is to make my colleagues laugh, cos he's so cute/naughty =P
~~ More About TenderHeart Bear ~~

TenderHeart Bear is one of the Original in Care Bears.

TenderHeart Bear helps everyone show & express their feelings and helps his fellow Care Bear be the most caring they can be. In the 1980s movie and cartoons he was the leader of the Care Bears. He is orange (originally brown) and his tummy symbol is a big red heart with a pink outline. In Care Bears: Adventures in Care-a-Lot, he wears a red heart-shaped backpack.

Source from Wikipedia

No comments: