Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dark Knight

Went to watch this movie tonite with Nk & JR. This is a nice movie worth watching =D

"This movie is abt Batman, with the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon & District Attorney Harvey Dent, sets out to dismantle the remaining criminal organizations that plague the city streets. And they soon find themselves prey of a reign of chaos unleashed by a rising criminal mastermind known to the terrified citizens of Gotham as the Joker." More detail here.

We watch the movie @ AMK Hub, the seat there are great!! Not so clamp like some other cinema.

Today I finally meet up wif JR who was very bz over the past few mths. hmm...dun noe when will we meet up again, since he have a bz schedule for the mths ahead too.

Anyway, I still end my day happily today!! Wahoo!! Lalalala.... =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think The Dark Knight should use back Batman as the film title. When my niece mention to me that they are going to watch The Dark Knight, they had to say Batman before I know what it is! Anyway the first one is Batman Begins, I think they can name this one as Batman Continues.

Anyway, Good Day!