Saturday, March 1, 2008

Wat a wk that passed

25.02.08
Today was welcomed hm by a bad news!! "how come can't access internet??"...my bro asked. After checking on all the network...conclusion...the gateway that had served us for 2yrs plus had dead!! No choice...gotta survive wif swaping cable between PCs for the timebeing (*.*)'"

26.02.08
Went to IMM for dinner. IMM...a shopping mall that i hvn't been to for a long time!! A mall too inconvenience for me lah, cos i dun like to waste my time waiting for free shuttle bus & get squeezed too. Today, JR drove there, 3hrs free parking...that means i only got 3hrs to explore there...mins the time on makan...hmm...gotta be quick...hee =P

Dinner @ a jap restaurant (AJISEN) at 1st level, I ordered their Ramen...tot it will be nice, cos the last time i try it at other outlet was nice, but was at great disappointment...their soupbase is too salty!! JR order their Don, atleast that one look & smell nicer, but i didn't try it...according to him it taste nice too.

IMM has 3 levels of shopping areas, we went to Daiso & some IT shops. I didn't see any signboard/directory near any escalator along the way, only manage to find one at 1st level. Didn't explore the whole mall, not enough time & not in the mood of shopping...will check it out nxt time (if i got a chance =P)


But today is still a Happy Day to end wif !! =D


27.02.08
Today is one of my best fren b'day..."Happy Birthday SL!!"
A JI detainee had escaped today from detention at 4:05pm. Extensive police resources have been deployed to track him down, enhanced security checks at both checkpoints have led to massive congestion.
I was also caught in the jam for awhile on the highway before the exit to SLE on my way hm after work too.

28.02.08
Everything was fine until i knockoff, a heavy downpour came suddenly when i was walking to the bus-stop after work. I was drench & broaded an air-con bus...endup i was down wif flu... haizz

29.02.08
Nutting much happen, juz was jammed up again on my way hm again.

01.03.08
Today is a rainy day. My parents digged me up from my bed early in the morning to go out for breakfast. So the 3 of us went downstairs for morning dim sum. Went for a early mkting wif mum. Wif the nice weather, i decided to keep my PC & pillow accompany. hmm...Nutting much for today....had Zzz my day thru..hee hee =P

No comments: